This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
8 Piece TerminatorBlue Impact Bit Set With Magnetic Bit Holder - 1 Inch Bits
- Strength: Tuned energy-absorbing torsion zone for 30 times performance over Wiha standard bits
- Durability: Rigorous heat-treatment process for 120 times service-life over Wiha standard bits
- Accuracy: Exact-fit precision-machined tips for safety, stability, and reduced fastener cam-out
Introducing TerminatorBlue Impact Bit Sets from Wiha Tools—an innovative bit solution in a rugged convenient pocket-sized case. Terminator Impact Bit Cases are constructed of an industrial-grade engineered polymer and feature a flip-top cover for easy bit access and multiple chambers to securely organize and store your bits. The case also comes equipped with a magnetic bit holder designed to hold bits securely into place during torque applications. The Wiha TerminatorBlue Impact Bit Cases are available for 1-inch and 2-inch bit lengths and include a wide variety of tip profiles.
Terminate screws faster—and with fewer broken bits. Wiha's TerminatorBlue Impact Bits—proven toughest. TerminatorBlue Bits are impact rated for power tools and rigorously heat-treated to produce a bit lasting 120 times the service life compared to standard bits. Wiha's specially designed torsion zone absorbs 30 times the impact energy compared to standard bits, allowing a maximum torsion flex that goes unmatched. With TerminatorBlue Impact Bits you get the tightest-fit precision-machined driver tips from the company that sets the standard for precision. Wiha's exact-fit tips eliminate excessive bit-wobble for increased driver accuracy. The result is a highly stable engagement with the screw head and a reduction in fastener cam-out that can lead to injury or damage to finished materials.
- Pocket-sized durable bit case for convenient portability
- Industrial-grade engineered polymer for durability
- Flip-top cover for easy bit access
- Multiple chambers for secure bit organization
- Magnetic bit holder holds bits securely into place during torque applications
- Energy-absorbing Torsion Zone for 30 times performance over standard bits
- Tuned torsion zone for maximum flex and reduced tip stress
- CVM premium quality tool steel for strength and durability
- Computer-controlled heat treatment for a new standard in bit performance
- Exact fit precision machined tips for reduced cam-out
- Fit with a standard 1/4 inch hex drive
- Impact-rated for power tool applications
- Minimum hardness tolerance of +/- 1 HRC
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|
|Pieces In Set||8|