This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
50 Piece ESD Safe PicoFinish® Precision Screwdriver Master Set
- Molded PicoFinish® electrostatic dissipative handle
- Rotating finger cap for precise turning and control
- Tapered handle allows rapid rotation
- Blade CVM steel, hardened, hard chrome finish
- Precision ground tip for exact fit
- Wiha Chromtop® finish
- Meets ESD Standard IEC 61340-5-9 Surface resistance of handles is 106 - 109 Ohms
- Wiha quality designed and made in Germany
- Backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee
Designed to work for you. Wiha ESD Safe PicoFinish® Precision Screwdrivers are precision crafted to uncompromised engineering standards to meet the requirements for tools used in delicate, high-accuracy, electrostatic sensitive applications.
- Slotted: .8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm
- Phillips: #000, #00, #0, #1
- Torx® T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20
- Metric Hex: .7mm, .9mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm
- Inch Hex: 1/16", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8”
- Metric Nut Drivers: 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm
- Inch Nut Drivers: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4”
- Chip Lifter 3.5mm x 50mm
ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN
Keeping comfort and confidence in mind, our premium quality ergonomic ESD Safe PicoFinish® Handle design utilizes cadmium-free multi-component materials molded directly to the tool steel. Designed with a soft zone, the handle features a tapered grip for rapid rotation, smooth turning finger cap for precise control, and driver tip type/size imprinted on the finger cap so it's easy to identify the driver you need. WIHA
QUALITY TOOL STEEL
Wiha ESD Safe PicoFinish® Blades consist of Chrome-Vanadium-Molybdenum Tool Steel through-hardened for best wear resistance, and feature precision machined exact fit driver heads with Wiha ChromTop® finish to ensure a secure and full engagement of the fastener to deliver the long life and durability you expect from Wiha Tools.
WIHA ESD SAFE TOOL LINE
Wiha manufactures professional-grade ESD Safe tools that meet ESD Standard IEC 61340-5-1 to include pliers, cutters, tweezers, screwdrivers, calipers, and bit/blade holders offered as individual components or in a variety of set configurations to meet your unique requirements.
|Head Type||slotted, phillips, hex metric, hex inch, torx, nut driver inch, nut driver metric, chip lifter|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Handle Grip Types||PicoFinish, ESD safe|