This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
12 Piece Combination Ratchet Wrench Set - Metric
Set includes: 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0, 13.0, 14.0, 15.0, 16.0, 17.0, 18.0, 19.0mm.
- Efficiency: Open-end is angled 15 degrees for flipping the wrench to maximize rotations
- Access: Box-end offset 15 degrees for finger clearance and working around obstructions that limit access to the fastener
- Durability: rigorous heat-treatment process for maximum strength
Wiha's Combination Wrenches have a 12-point box-end design with contact points that apply force to the flat sides of the fastener head—rather than the corners—to prevent the fastener head from rounding off. The open-end is angled 15 degrees for flipping the wrench between rotations to maximize rotations and the box-end offset 15 degrees for finger clearance and working around obstructions that limit access to the fastener.
The wrenches consist of premium-quality tool steel, have a Chrome-plated satin finish for corrosion protection, and the size profiles are boldly stamped on the handle for easy identification. The tools come conveniently stored in a soft grip rack for secure, space-saving storage.
Wiha Combination Wrenches are designed and engineered by Wiha Germany and are backed by the Wiha No Hassle Guarantee.
- Open-end angled 15 degrees for quick and easy flipping between rotations
- 1/4" Drive Magnetic Bit Holder for 1/4" Insert Bits
- 12 Point Box End is offset 15° for versatile fastener fitment
- 72 tooth ratchet system with 5° arc swing for smooth ratcheting in tight spaces
- Highly dependable pawl mechanism for slip and skip prevention
- In soft-grip rack with locking holder
|Head Type||wrench metric|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Wrench Style||Straight Ratcheting|